Renew your membershipIf you are an existing member or have been a member previously and are wishing to renew your membership or rejoin the BWY, please log in to the members area or click the button below.
Once logged in if your membership is due to expire you will see a blue bar showing how many days you have until expiry and a link to the renewal form. If your membership has already expired you will be presented with the renewal form straight away.
To login to the Members Area for the first time you will need your BWY membership number and the postcode of your registered address as your password, you will then be prompted to enter a password to login to your account in the future.
If you are unsure of any of these details please contact Central Office on 01529 306851 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of being a BWY Member
- Personal Accident Insurance (BWY teachers also get Professional Indemnity cover)
- Quarterly magazine Spectrum containing yoga news and events, articles on all aspects of yoga, interviews with yoga luminaries and book/media reviews
- Regional magazines
- Discounted prices for yoga equipment from the BWY shop
- Discounts for BWY regional and national events and courses led by yoga practitioners of national and international standing
- Free annual event in each county
- Access to the BWY Congress - a residential weekend packed with an amazing range of yoga workshops
- Access to BWY training courses, including Foundation and Teacher training courses.
- Advertise your Classes and Courses on the BWY Website
Join the BWY
Contact the BWY
British Wheel of Yoga,
25 Jermyn Street,