The policy for getting a refund on a place on a BWY day is outlined below:
All refunds will be dealt with by the Region. If someone cannot attend a particular event they should in the first instance contact the event organiser (usually County Rep) or the Regional Officer.
1. The event organiser will offer to transfer the person to another event which is on the website.
2. If this is not possible the event organiser will follow the BWY cancellation policy:
• Within 2 months of the event a full refund can be made
• Between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to the event 50% of the fee (a full refund can be made if there is a waiting list for the event)
• 1 month to 1 week – 25% of fee paid
• 7 days notice no refund.
3. The event organiser will fill in the form and Central Office will refund the payment made using Payzone