To view information regarding:
- Getting to campus and car parking
- Conference Reception
- Bedroom Keys
- Bedroom check in/out
- Wi-Fi access across Central campus
- Food and Drink
- Shops, Banks and Cafes on Central campus
- Sports facilities
- Travel to the University of Warwick: Rail, Bus, Taxi
- Laundry facilities
- First Aid / Doctors
- Cash Machines (ATMs)
- Local facilities
- The Holistic Science of Yoga Therapy - Timothy McCall
- Emma Slade
- Yoga in the NHS - The Minded Institute's Heather Mason
- Alison Trewela, Ned Harfield & Robin Munro
- Lower back pain symposium
- Creating the Modern Yoga Phenomenon:
Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How Do We Know Why? - Elliott Goldberg
- 'The Benefits of High-profile Yoga Research' - Alison Trewhela and others from the Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Institute
- Argentine Tango with Winston Veerender & Bethshana Kenny
- Asana/physical work, breathing/chanting, skeleton-based discussion, screen-based instruction, body painting - Karen Kirkness
Tutors scheduled to attend include:
For any guests who wish to travel to the event by car, please follow the link to register for a parking permit: https://carparking.warwick.ac.uk/events/british-wheel-of-yoga-2018
Arrival and Check In:
You can check into your rooms in the Student Union from 15.00.
Please collect into your session tickets in Butterworth Hall between 16.00 - 18.00 and 19.00 - 20.30.
Please wear your BWY badge to enter restaurant. The weekend delegate rate starts with dinner on Friday and finishes with lunch on Sunday. Meals are self-service in the Rootes Building (RB). Special dietary requirements are catered for as a range of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options will be available.
Refreshments are available in Butterworth Hall Asts Centre (BH).
Please send this detail closer to the date as we send this to Warwick approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.
Friday 16.00 - 20.00
Saturday 09.00 - 22.00
Sunday 09.00 - 12.00
Neal’s Yard and YogaLeggs
Ayurveda Health products
Stuck on Yoga
Teaching rooms Yoga classes will take place in the following four buildings:
Ramphal Building (RB):
Sciences Building (SB):
Social Sciences Building (SSB):
Arts Centre: (BH) Ensemble room and Rootes Building (RB).
Available in all rooms. PCs with free internet and email access are available for all delegates in the Conference Reception.
Colleagues and family can leave urgent messages for you between 07:00 and 23:00 on 024 7652 8910. Emergency messages outside these times, please call the University switchboard on 024 7652 3523. Delegates needing emergency assistance should contact security on internal extension 22222.
BWY cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property but every care will be taken to protect found property. Arrangements can be made, at your expense, to return personal property left behind by contacting Conference Reception.
Rooms must be vacated by 09:30 on Sunday 25th March. Luggage can be left in the luggage room in Conference Reception. There are also key drop boxes in the residences and by the Rootes Restaurant.