Tutor: Mark Maunsell-Thomas
Date: 23rd November 2019
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Aims of the day
The day is aimed at teachers who wish to deepen their understanding of the practice of Yoga Nidra. It is intended as an introduction to anyone who would like to take the Yoga Nidra module and become accredited to deliver the practice to others.
The day will introduce the practice of Yoga Nidra as taught within the Satyananda Yoga tradition, and its origins and history.
· Introduce the 8 stages of the Yoga Nidra practice
· Explain the significance of Sankalpa
· Give participants an experience of a range of practices from 'Beginners' to more advanced
· Introduce the many applications of Yoga Nidra both therapeutic and as a tool for meditation
· Give participants an experience of an additional intermediate practice
About the Tutor
Mark is an experienced teacher within the Satyananda Yoga tradition. He has been teaching for the last 13 years and runs the Yoga Nidra Module for training Yoga teachers and other health professionals.
Mark is also a qualified Psychotherapist working in private practice and with young people and integrates Yoga Nidra within his therapeutic practice.
If you are a BWY member please ensure you are logged in. To make a booking for this event please select a ticket type and then click send booking. Certain events are only available to specific member types, for example first aid days for teachers and student teachers so please logon first to see specific tickets.
If you have questions please contact the event organiser or webadmin using the regional contacts page.