Join the BWY
Benefits of membership of the UK's largest yoga community!
- Comprehensive Insurance cover for members, students and teachers.
- A physical copy of our quarterly magazine Spectrum containing yoga news and events, articles on all aspects of yoga, interviews with yoga luminaries and book/media reviews posted to your home address.
- Complimentary copy of Quarterly Regional Newsletter with news and updates of what is happening in your Region.
- Discounted prices for yoga equipment from the BWY shop.
- Opportunity to attend discounted national and regional yoga events led by yoga practitioners of national and international standing
- BWY Annual Congress - a residential weekend packed with an amazing range of yoga workshops, a yoga market place and the opportunity to meet fellow practitioners.
Free Local and Regional Events
- Free tickets to the Om Yoga Show in London, Manchester and Glasgow when the BWY is exhibiting.
How do I join?Annual Membership is £34 a year for members with subsequent family members at £14.00 Teacherís membership is £76. The BWY is also able to offer REPs membership to its qualified teachers at the discounted rate of £27.60 per annum.
You can pay your annual subscription using one of the following methods:
- Direct Debit*
- Credit Card transaction via our secure website
- Cheque or Postal Order payable to "The British Wheel of Yoga"
There are many ways in which you can offer your support to the BWY, click here for more information.
*New Members only. If you are already a BWY member or have been before, please log in to your members area
Join the BWY
Contact the BWY
British Wheel of Yoga,
25 Jermyn Street,