This course is for you if you are:
- Eager to take your BWY Teacher Training to the next level, from Certificate to Diploma, through blended learning (both online and in-person).
- Looking to incorporate more advanced yoga philosophy, breath control, meditation and mindfulness techniques into your teaching.
- Interested in deepening your personal practice, enriching your teaching.
On completion of this course, you’ll gain:
- The knowledge and skills to adapt and modify your new yoga teacher skills and knowledge to meet the needs of individual students.
- Powerful communication skills and an understanding of how to progress students safely, through effective class planning.
- A BWYQ Level 4 Diploma, the highest qualification for yoga teacher training.
It’s been a wonderful two years, navigating the learning landscape of anatomy, asana, pranayama, meditation, business, taxes and so much more. It’s been great having real feedback as I find my voice as a yoga teacher.
BWY Yoga Teacher, London
The BWY course was brilliant. If focused on how to teach in a staged approach and teach students with different health conditions.
BWY Yoga Teacher, Abergavenny
For me the course was transformational – life changing and life affirming. Studying with our group of 12 has been such an amazing period of my life.
BWY Yoga Teacher, Cardiff
The course curriculum includes:
Unit D: The classical foundations of modern yoga with a deep dive into the key yoga texts, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
Unit E: Integrating philosophy, pranayama (breath control) and advanced asana for enriched teaching and practice.
Note: units A – C will have already been completed in the BWY Certificate Course.
The Progression to Diploma Course is approximately 200 hours.
Meet the Teacher Training Course lead – Belinda Emberson
All tutors for the Diploma, Certificate and Progression to Diploma courses have taught for a minimum of five years and have completed extensive tutor-assessed study with the BWY for a further two years.
Leading the team of tutors, Belinda Emberson has been a BWY yoga teacher since 2002 and has led teacher trainings for over six years. She is responsible for training teachers to a high-quality standard to deliver L4 Certificate & Diploma Yoga Teacher Training.