We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant for the Formal Complaints Panel of the largest yoga membership organisation in the country.
Job Title: PA
Location: Central Office, Sleaford
15-20 hours per week, £25,000 pro rata, temporary for 4 months
The successful candidate will provide senior level administrative and secretarial support to our complaints panel, reporting directly to the panel chair. They will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a motivated individual able to problem solve and work well under pressure. They will have a collaborative approach and the ability to ensure the ongoing improvement in our processes and support the team at our Central Office. Previous experience of supporting at a senior level and audio typing skills are essential.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 7thJanuary 2019.
To provide high level secretarial and administration support to the National Executive
Committee at our Central Office.
Central Office staff
1. Working remotely and at Central office with the Vice Chair, to coordinate
2. Liaising with the Safeguarding and Diversity Manager.
3. Background research for confidential complaints.
4. Transcribing recorded meetings.
5. Liaising with the Charity Commission, The National Council for Voluntary
Organisations and with solicitors where necessary.
6. Arranging panel meetings, and taking minutes.
7. Ensuring that the members of the complaints panel are well prepared for
8. Producing documents, reports and presentations, minutes and agendas.
9. Handling enquiries to the complaints panel.
10. Arranging travel and accommodation for panel meetings if necessary.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE POST HOLDER:
The post holder will undertake assigned responsibilities effectively and efficiently,
and within regulatory and legislative requirements; working to the interim targets
within the overall complaints handling protocol.
Impeccable time keeping and organisational skills and professional manner and
appearance are essential, as is the requirement to undertake any other duties and
responsibilities which are commensurate with this role.